Working both directly with different departments and as part of the team at Stranger Collective, I’ve contributed to a wide range of projects for Falmouth University (formerly University College Falmouth).
The majority of my work has been in helping to pull together, write and edit information for the undergraduate and postgraduate prospectuses over several years – most recently the 2014 undergraduate prospectus.
This involved: interviewing and liaising with members of staff at all levels, current students and alumni both face-to-face and over the phone; editing and formatting information for course pages; writing up case studies to showcase different courses and initiatives; extracting relevant quotes for use throughout the documents; picture research and proofreading.
Here are some of the other projects I’ve worked on for Falmouth:
- One Hundred Great Careers – print document demonstrating how Falmouth’s graduates are making waves in the creative industries.
- Falmouth Global – online and print presentation showcasing the institution’s worldwide connections and ambitions to potential international partners
- Scratch magazine – an impressive, large format magazine sent out to their alumni mailing list
- Annual reports
- BA (Hons) Advertising student handbook
- Promotional material for postgraduate courses
- Editorial assistant for Europe: Rising Fashion Designers by Patrick Gottelier, Falmouth’s Head of Design, published by Schiffer in 2012